Live events are at the forefront of what we provide on a day to day basis. Our friendly and professional crew regularly work with local and touring bands.
FredFest 2019, Wantage, Oxfordshire. Full Event Production.
Our experienced crew and high quality sound reinforcement equipment will ensure your event will never miss a beat.
We believe the relationship between the band and the sound engineer is very important! We are a friendly bunch who will work WITH you to get the very best performance. Our passion for good music is why we do this.
- Comprehensive sound reinforcement systems from QSC and RCF for audiences up to 5000+
- Digital sound consoles with up to 40 channel inputs.
- Extensive microphone collection from Shure, Sennheiser and AKG.
Our festival lighting packages and bespoke design options will make your event stand out from the rest! Using the latest fixtures and lighting control we can design your lighting requirements in advance with real-time visualisations available upon request.
- Industry standard lighting control from Chamsys consoles.
- Extensive lighting stock including moving heads, LED, blinders, and traditional halogen fixtures.
- Variety of atmospheric options including: high-output haze machines, vertical “CO2” smoke machines, and foam/snow machines.
Whether your event is inside or outside, we can raise you up and make sure you’re fully covered! Our Milos MR1 canopy is the perfect companion to any small and medium size festival. With a large stage area of up to 6MX5.5M, high load and wind ratings, and full structural calculation and risk assessment provided.
- On-stage size of 4.9M to 6M.
- Choice of ground anchor or water ballast system.
- Average build time of 4HRs.
We were super excited to be working with George & Callum from JT Stage Productions. They were providing the PA and front of house, which is great! We just had to bring in our back-line, which mainly consists of amps and a drum kit. We loved working with JT Stage Productions. They were total pros. When we arrived at The Beacon everything was set just how we have it. And this rarely happens. Usually theres the odd piece in the wrong place or the odd mic in the wrong stand, and sometimes were lucky if anyone has even looked at our stage plan, but I would go as far to say this was really perfect. George & Callum were an absolute dream team to work with, their equipment was amazing and they were just fab. We look forward to when we can work with this pair again.The Zoots
We strive to provide a professional, friendly and competitive service. If you are not sure what you need or would like some inspiration, not a problem! Contact us today and George will discuss the various options and ideas. We can cater for the majority of budgets, from just a few speakers to full technical event production.